Friday, March 9, 2012

Easter Idea

You have probably seen the ideas for snow globes made from jars. I made some a few years ago and they were cute. I have been collecting jars to make some more.

But now I don't have to wait until Christmas to use those jars. I came across this idea while cruising on pinterest. So cute! And what a fun, new idea for Easter. I think I'll make some up for the chillies and hide them for them to find. (These are also great ideas for visiting teaching gifts, primary, neighbors, or friends that you want to do a little something for.)

Ya, my kids still look for eggs and baskets. All of them. It's just something you don't want to grow out of.

I remember when my brother and I were home from our missions and living in Utah for a while with the Rents. Mom hid easter eggs and baskets for us, just like when we were kids and we loved it! I think we looked a bit silly to the neighbors, however, some who watched from their yards and yelled out smart remarks over their fences. And we heard about it later that day in church. Oh well, we knew how to have fun.

It's a tradition I continue on with my kids, no matter how old they are getting.

No comments:

Post a Comment