Saturday, February 12, 2011


I'm in the mood for yard sale season. Unfortunately it's a couple of months away. These are just some of the things I'll be looking for:

A little table and chairs for a breakfast area in my kitchen
Some mirrors for the wall by the bathtub
A tub tray for the bathtub (I saw a shutter once as an idea)
An old upright wood radio or some such sized furniture to catch keys, etc. in the entry
A fireplace mantle (my living room wall desperately needs one)
A lamp for the boys' room table between their beds
Some vintage wall art
Old frames for my soon to be kids' photos wall
Old silver, of course
White stoneware dishes
Silverware
Aprons, tablecloths, hankies (all vintage)
Downstairs bathroom decor (used to be an old Butler's Pantry)
Containers for container gardening on the back deck and front landing area

1 comment:

  1. I have an extra old wood radio cabinet that I was going to "get rid of". You are more then welcome to have it for free.

    ;)Rachel Berry

    ReplyDelete