Friday, February 4, 2011

I love having one of these in my new house. We have already decided where the Christmas stockings will hang and in what order. The kids have also re-discovered sliding down stairs. And look at this, a real claw foot tub! I love these and now I have one in my house. Picture a couple of mirrors hanging on the wall and a tub tray holding bathing luxuries. Add a little candle light and I'll be ready for that "Ahhh" moment.
And finally we got re-connected to the technical world, meaning we have cable tv and internet again, so I'll be posting more frequently and updating on facebook more often. I could do it from work but we aren't supposed to, and Lexy will be glad we don't monopolize her computer when we visit her and Eric.

Yahoo! (pun intended)

No comments:

Post a Comment