Sunday, July 11, 2010

Not my grandmothers quilt

I got an old card table at a yardsale a long time ago with the intent of making it over to cart around with my trailer when I go on my Sister outings. When I moved out of my house and put everything in storage, I threw the table in the back of my car along with the craft suitcases that held the supplies I would need to tackle the project. Two months later I finally had a day to myself and time to do it. So, voila! How do you like the finished product? My sister, Suci, can quilt, and though I admire her work it seems like math to me. I hate math. Cannot do math. Today, I decided however, that I can 'quilt' with paper. I love how this turned out and look forward to using it on my next camping outing, and for whatever else I can break out the little lovely for.

1 comment:

  1. How did you find a day to yourself? The table is awesome...see you have craftability!

    ReplyDelete